Video conferencing and Council meetings during the coronavirus crisis.
The restrictions on gatherings and the movement of people since March 2020 has meant that the Council has not been able to hold public meetings at Sessions House. Since the implementation of the Coronavirus Act 2020, regulations made under Section 78, allows local authorities to hold virtual meetings without it being necessary for members to be present together in the same room, including members of the public.
Until further notice, the City of Ely Council will conduct meetings using the Zoom video conferencing system. Participants can be seen and heard by members of the public. Members of the public that have registered to attend the meeting, will remain muted unless they are invited to participate by the Chairman, in accordance with the Council’s Public Question Time conditions.
Instructions on how to gain access to the meetings via Zoom will be published on the meeting agenda.
Agendas for future meetings are listed below.
- Planning Agenda – 744 – 7th September 2020
- Planning List – 744 – 7th September 2020
- Full Council – 7th September 2020
- Full Council Minutes – 27th July 2020
- Personnel, Finance & Governance Minutes – 3rd August 2020
- Climate Change & Environment Minutes – 10th August 2020
- Assets Minutes – 24th August 2020
- Ely Museum Executive Review Notes – 10th August 2020
- Annual Governance Statement 2019-2020
- A142 Lancaster Way Roundabout Consultation
- Renaming of part of Ely Southern Bypass
- Bank Reconcilliation July 2020
- Tourism Town Centre Committee Minutes – 17th August 2020
- Personnel Finance & Governance – 14th September 2020
- Climate & Environment – 21st September 2020