Expenditure Transactions over £500
The reports below list transactions with a value of £500 or over (exclusive of VAT) including credit notes if they relate to a published transaction. These reports will be published on a monthly basis. The aim of these lists is to allow residents to see what the Council spends it’s money on.
All spend data has been reviewed internally prior to publication. For example, payments to specific individuals or relating to specific individuals cannot be disclosed as they are covered by Data Protection Act requirements. Where this is the case the information has been replaced with “Redacted Personal Data”.
This data is freely re-usable under the same terms as data.gov.uk recommend at http://data.gov.uk/terms-and-conditions.
If you would like further information please put your request in writing to:
City of Ely Council
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Monitoring Report 2015-16
- Payments of £500+ 1st April 2015-30th June 2015
- Payments of £500+ 1st July 2015-30th September 2015
- Payments of £500+ 1st October 2015 – 31st December 2015
- Payments of £500+ 1st January 2016 – 31st March 2016
- Payments of £500+ 1st April 2016-30th June 2016
- Payments of £500+ 1st July 2016-30th September 2016
- Payments of £500+ 1st October 2016 – 31st December 2016
- Invitation to Tender for Contract £5,000+1st April 2015-31st March 2016
- Invitation to Tender for Contract £5,000+1st April 2016-31st March 2017
- Contracts Exceeding £5,000 1st April 2015-31st March 2016
- Contracts Exceeding £5,000 1st April 2016-31st March 2017
- Land Register
- Grants to Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Organisations 2015/2016
- Grants to Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Organisations 2016/2017
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2015-2016.